Saturday, January 2, 2021

Altenew Beautiful Bergenia 3D Embossing

I made a lidded box from cardstock. I took Altenew's Beautiful Bergenia 3D embossing folder and heavy white cardstock, misted the paper with water and ran it through the Big Shot. The texture is breathtaking!
I used a pink ink pad and ran it over the raised areas to add color, a few times to darken the color in a few areas. After dry, I ran a embossing ink pad and a dabber over the entire panel and poured clear embossing powder, heated it with a heat gun and it magically looks like ceramic! I cut pieces to fit the box, attaching it with Distress Collage Medium, the strongest adhesive I know of. The box is pretty strong, perfect for storing small items or even use as a giftbox.

2 comments:

  1. simply fabulous. thank SO much for the concise directions. i gotta try this, on a smaller scale i think.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for commenting! Good luck let me know if I can answer any questions!

      Delete