Thursday, March 18, 2021

Altenew 3D Embossing Folder


 The Altenew Beautiful Bergenia 3D embossing folder with white pigment ink, 2 ways. The one on the left is purple cardstock embossed in my Big Shot, then I took a white pigment ink pad and rubbed it over the raised areas. 
Here is an example of how I do this, sorry it’s not the same embossed piece, but you get the idea

For the card on the right, I used a brayer and rolled the white pigment ink onto the embossing folder. I rolls vertically, horizontally and diagonally just to get ink all over the raised areas on the folder. (Again, not the folder I used for this card but an example.) if you apply ink to the raised areas, after you put it through the Big Shot, it’ll push the ink into the recessed areas of the card.  Here I used the same color cardstock, a purple. 
 
After embossing I took a dark purple ink cube and ran it over the cardstock, the ink will hit the raised areas. I hope this explains how I get all this texture and color on the cardstock. 





Click on the photo below to go to the Altenew Store:

Beautiful Bergenia 3D embossing folder







3 comments:

  1. Really gorgeous! I am going to give this a try!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Susan and your explanations are clear! Thanks a lot for your talent.

    ReplyDelete