Monday, January 23, 2023

Spellbinders Small Die Club January "Sentimental Ampersand"

Spellbinders Small Die Club for January is this cool "Sentimental Ampersand". It includes the ampersand and the separate swirl layerind die, the flowers and leaves, and the sentiments. The sentiments are: Happy Birthday, Many More, You Are Above, Over the Rest, You Are My Favorite, My Everything and the outline for the sentiments.. 20 dies in total, not so small.




 I diecut all the pieces and then pressed them into an embossing ink pad, sprinkled clear embossing powder on them and then heated them. I wanted them to be thick and glossing in bright colors against the white embossed panel. 

The white panel is Spellbinders 3D Embossing Folder Club for January. Unfortunately, it's sold out. I signed up for the club and know that I can quit at anytime.

This Small Die Club is available for a few more days, so if you're interested, only until Jan 27th unless it sells out before that!

Spellbinders offers several clubs, see them here.


Click on any of the images to go to the Spellbinders site. If you make a purchase, I earn a small commission (at no cost to you) that helps me share more product. 






Thank you for looking! I'm also on Instagram @susanbcards where I post several times a week. 


No comments:

Post a Comment