Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Spellbinders Floral Friendship

 


I think this is the first time I enjoyed mass producing cards. I used the same elements but there was enough color variation they seemed unique.

This is all from Spellbinder's Floral Friendship release. It's one 6x6 inch paper pad, with 40 sheets, 10 designs, 3 of which are foiled. That's good for me because I don't have a foiling machine but love the foil accents. 


I cut all the mats from the new Color Essentials Cardstock (except for the purple card above, that was in my stash). This is the first time I've tried Spellbinders cardstock, the color is solid through and the paper is so thick I kept trying to seperate it! It's really luscious paper, I"ll have to get more of it.

I used the Spellbinders Fluted Classics Rectangles. There are 9 total dies in this set, 3 fluted and the other six cut the outer edge of the rectangle. They nest inside each other. 

For the mat I used one rectangle and one fluted edge, for the printed paper I used I size down rectangle.




I cut the centers out of the printed paper, it would have been easier to cut a solid piece of cardstock and glue it to the frame, oh well. The Dimensional Butterflies are stickers, printed acetate with a bit of gold on them. They look so good on any project and the wings fold flat for mailing.

I don't use ephemera much but how easy is it to have all the printed sentiments? So easy!











Here are the products I used, with direct links to the Spellbinders or Scrapbook.com store. If you use my link, I will get a small commission at no additional cost to you! I appreciate the people who use them. If you use it and would like me to send you a card, I'd be happy to do so. You can message me on Instagram @Susanbcards


No comments:

Post a Comment