Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Distress Paint Background and Honey Bee Stamp's Springtime Birds


I diecut the Honey Bee Springtime Birds from Distress Watercolor Paper and painted them with Finetec Pearlescent watercolors. 

I received the most questions about the background, I painted it with Distress Paints in Mustard Seed, Picked Raspberry, Carved Pumpkin, Twisted Citron and Peacock Feathers. 

I made a YouTube video showing my process. 




 The branch is from Altenew’s Itty Bitty Flowers, the sentiment is from Altenew’s One Go Birthday Greetings.

Below are the products I used with clickable links to Scrapbookcom, any purchases made using these links give me a small commission at NO additional charge to you. This helps me continue to share my work. Thank you!





Honey Bee Stamps Springtime Birds die set











This glue is excellent, I have used it on all my projects. It comes with the tips shown. 


I post several times a week on Instagram @Susanbcards 
Thank you for looking!






No comments:

Post a Comment