Monday, October 9, 2023

Neenah Pearlescent Cardstock (from 12x12 Cardstock Shop) Embossed!

 


I received this beautiful cardstock from 12x12 Cardstock Shop called Neenah Stardream, it's a pearlescent cardstock in Antique Gold. It has a shimmer to the paper, with a slight black undertone. I decided to try embossing it, always a favorite of mine.  

After embossing it (beautiful) I thought I'd like to see some of the flowers stand out a bit more, so I took black Archival Ink and rubbed it over the Simon Says Stamp Clusters of Flowers embossing folder.



I wanted to see what Simon Hurley's Lunar Paste would look like on the flowers, so I applied some with my finger. It really made the flowers stand out. I don't think this is a necessary step, it looks beautiful without the added paste. 

I also used a Tim Holtz embossing folder on another panel but didn't use it for a card yet.


Products are linked in my video comments on my YouTube video. Here is the YouTube tutorial I made:



Thank you for looking!




(QR code for 12x12 Cardstock Shop)












No comments:

Post a Comment