Friday, January 19, 2024

Simon Hurley "Beautiful Blooms" Stamp and Die Bundle


These Simon Hurley Beautiful Blooms are reminiscent of antique botanical prints. Each one is lovely on it's own but I chose to stamp them all on one card. Spellbinders has the stamp and die bundle available HERE, so you can cut each flower and insect out in one swoop. I only cut out the 2 insects on the sentiment.

Speaking of the sentiments, there are some very nice ones here, "Like flowers, friendships bloom and grow more beautiful with time."



I originally was going to leave it uncolored except for the 2 insects by the sentiment but it looked too plain to me. So I went back with colored pencils and lightly colored the florals in, wanting it to look vintage.



The sentiment is diecut using 2  rectangular dies from Stampendous' "Fran's Frames". The insects are diecut, colored and then I applied Glossy Accents to them and popped them up with small foam dots. 

I cut some black fun foam and attached it to the rectangle for more dimension, added a piece of black ribbon from my stash and it's done!


There are other stamps and dies in Simon Hurley's release, you can chcek them out at the Spellbinders website, here is a clickable link. If you use my link, I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you, it helps me continue providing tutorials and samples. Thank you!





Also available at Scrapbookcom click here:




Thank you for looking! I post several times a week on Instagram @Susanbcards




 

No comments:

Post a Comment