Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Paper Rose Studio and Glimmer Hot Foil!

 



When I looked at this gorgeous paper from Paper Rose Studio’s Urban Garden Paper pack, I noticed how smooth and glossy the paper was. Remembering that the smoother the paper is, the easier it is to adhere hot foil. (Glossy cardstock and heat resistant acetate work great). 

I picked a paper that looked like it was hand inked, this burgundy colored one, and using my Glimmer Hot Foil System, I tried it. It was GREAT. 






So if you have some glossy printed cardstock and a Glimmer Hot Foil System, try it! Or ou can get this gorgeous pack below, I listed everything I used. If you use my link, I receive a small commission, at no additional cost to you! This helps me continue providing new content. Thank you to those who have used my links.

Supplies:


                        Paper Rose Studio Urban Garden Pack 

No comments:

Post a Comment