The other day, I shared the Bonus set from the Spellbinders All-Clubs Crate but I used a pop dot to create a pendulum. The All-Clubs Crate is every club kit for the month bundled together at a low price plus includes 3 bonus gifts, you can see what is included by looking at the photo under my supply list.
Here's the card I made, click on the image to go to that blog post.
You can learn more about the Spellbinders Clubs and the benefits of membership by clicking HERE.
I wanted to use the snowman on my card, so I decided to skip the pendulum and glue everything down.
Before embossing my white cardstock, I put 3 colors of Distress Oxide Ink on the inside of the 3D Embossing Folder of the Month. I used Spun Sugar, Squeezed Lemonade and Salvaged Patina. I rub the ink pads across the folder and used a brayer to smooth the colors so there's no harsh lines. This will push the color into the recessed areas while keeping the raised areas white.
The All-Clubs Crate is in stock-with limited quantities!
Supplies are listed below with direct links to the stores that carry them. If you use my link to make a purchase, I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for using my links, it really helps and encourages me to continue providing creative content.
All-Clubs Crate Bonuses
---- https://tinyurl.com/b6jdue49 [Spellbinders]
3D Embossing Folder
---- https://tinyurl.com/ecp9dt38 [Spellbinders]
Distress Oxide Ink (I used Salvaged Patina, Spun Sugar & Squeezed Lemonade)
---- https://tidd.ly/49wDaus [Simon Says Stamp]
Brayer
https://tidd.ly/4mw8qwr [Scrapbookcom]
https://tidd.ly/4nFWol0 [Simon Says Stamp]
Large Die of the Month
---- https://tinyurl.com/2ayrr2yt [Spellbinders]
Small Die of the Month
---- https://tinyurl.com/2hd97nuh [Spellbinders]
Press +Foil Plate
---- https://tinyurl.com/3w577dtz [Spellbinders]
Embossing Folder of the Month
---- https://tinyurl.com/45eak2nm [Spellbinders]
Stitching Die of the Month
Stencil of the Month
Click on the images below to go directly to these stores:
Thank you for visiting!
I can also be found on
Instagram @Susanbcards


No comments:
Post a Comment