Thursday, June 13, 2019

Contemporary Wedding Card

I needed a wedding card for my friend’s daughter who is getting married. She’s a girly girl but modern. So I used the Simon Says Stamp Center Cut Heart Stamp and a square 5x5” gold shimmer card. I used white pigment dye so I could be sure I didn’t miss any of the details, then heat embossed with white embossing powder.
I write the color names on the lid so I can easily pull the one I need from a drawer. I stamped the heart on pink card stock and heat embossed and cut it out so I could add a little color to the gold card. Die cut the letters with CZ Designs Archie in both fun foam and card stock glued them together to add dimension. I used Wink of Stella on the white letter so it would shimmer like the gold letters. Added a few pearls. That’s it! Isn’t a square card so special?


No comments:

Post a Comment