Saturday, June 22, 2019

Altenew Wallpaper Art




I won the Altenew Instagram blog hop for a $15 giftcard. I bought this gorgeous Wallpaper Art Stamp. I forgot how nice their stamps are, great quality. I love this image, decided to do the 30 day color challenge a lot of cardmakers on Instagram are taking part in. This took a awhile, I used Polychromos colored pencils at first and then decided I liked the look of coloring over that with a very light Copic. It added a bit of depth.


I originally was going to just matt this onto a red card but then I dropped my marker and made a little mark on the paper which drove me crazy so I decided to fussy cut this image and glue it onto an embossed piece of paper I had on my desk. It forced me to work a little harder;) Also note, I used the backside of the embossed paper, I liked the recessed side better for this.

Altenew Wallpaper Art Stamps
Crafter's Companion Embossing Folder (I don't know the name)
Copic Marker R81 Rose Pink
Faber Castell Polychromos pencils (36 piece set)


No comments:

Post a Comment