Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Altenew Dainty Blooms Cover Die



When I saw this Altenew Dainty Blooms Cover Die, I knew I had to have it. It's so pretty and I know I'll use it for a ton of cards. The Altenew July challenge has these beautiful colors.

                                   http://altenewblog.com/July-2019-Inspiration-Challenge

/
I'm new to this blogging so I forgot to take step by step pics. This card is pretty straightforward. I took a piece of watercolor paper and used a paintbrush to put water on it. Then I took the 3 watercolors I wanted to use and put them on my glass mat and smooshed the paper into the paint. I decided I wanted more paint on the paper so I used my paintbrush to loosely add more.

I then die cut the Dainty Blooms Cover Die in white, matted it in green and glued it all to a white 5x6.5" card. I added a few gems to the flower centers to add a little color.

2 comments:

  1. This is amazing, I adore how you have used the colours behind the die cut! ps I agree with you, this is a fabulous die!

    ReplyDelete