Tuesday, July 30, 2019

TIM HOLTZ PRODUCTS

I didn't even realize how many Tim Holtz products I had until I made this card. This Sizzix 3D Botanical embossing folder is so gorgeous I bought it twice. LOL. I embossed it on heavy white cardstock and then ran MementoLuxe "Peanut Brittle" ink over the raised parts.
I diecut the "Wildflower Stems 2" out of watercolor paper and then painted the diecuts with watercolors. Nothing fancy just very quickly. I tied the stem with some b/w string and now wish I had used red/white for a little pop of color. I was going to use the Tim Holtz clipping stickers but instead thought of the wordbands I have in a box on my desk. I stuck my hand in and "Capture Life's Moments" came out. And on my desk is my junk journal just waiting for me to embellish the cover. I may use this for the cover or I still may glue it to a card, Either way, I love it.



No comments:

Post a Comment