Monday, July 29, 2019

A COLORFUL BOUQUET

I often just make backgrounds and leave a pile of them on my desk. This works for me, I'll periodically get inspired by this "to do" pile. 
I took a distress ink cube in "Mowed Lawn" and ran it over this Spellbinders "Tropical Leaves" embossing folder and ran in through my BigKick. The ink gets pressed into the nooks and crannies.

I also keep a box of images I stamped and didn't use or experimented with. Here is the Altenew "Beautiful Day" flower. Luckily I had a few in different colors.
The red flower had Sunshine Yellow Flower Soft in the center. I glued some in the center of the other 2 flowers I had in my stash. The butterfly is the Sizzix Tim Holtz thinlit butterfly. I cut the outline in black and the wings from a scrap of alcohol in yupo I had leftover. The sentiment, "made with love" is from Hero Arts "Everyday Sayings", a great a purpose sentiment set.

That's all for now, please leave me a comment!


No comments:

Post a Comment