Friday, October 25, 2019

Poppystamps Seed Snowflake

I watched Jennifer McGuire's tutorial on "Embossed Impressions". She took a die, rubbed some Versamark ink over it, then with an embossing pad in the Big Shot, embossed it on watercolor paper. She then took some fine embossing powder and heat set it. After watercoloring the snowflake, I used Wink of Stella all over it for shine and a little bit of Glossy Accents. After all that, I decided to fussy cut the snowflake, leaving a small border around the outline. Kinda funny that I ended up cutting it out, but the embossing gave the snowflake some raised areas that were so beautiful. I then diecut some fun foam so I could pop it up on the card.
Here is what it looked like before I fussy cut it.
On light blue cardstock I used texture paste on Hero Arts Starry Nights stencil. It added some nice texture but it needed some sparkle so I followed the pattern using diamond Stickles. I matted it on the same white watercolor paper (it wasn't pure white so I had to use this for a mat to match) and added it to a silver card.

Have a wonderful day:)

No comments:

Post a Comment