Monday, November 18, 2019

Snarky Gift Card Holders and box

I LOVE a funny sentiment stamp. Ok, they're a little snarky but you have to snicker a little! This stamp set if from Hero Arts, "Snarky Christmas Messages". They aren't really to give to children, but are perfect for older teens and adults. So what do I give older teens and adults for Christmas? Money or gift cards. It's so boring to put in an envelope or a card, or worse yet hand them the gift card still glued to the cardboard that it was hanging on at the grocery store! So I always make little boxes or fun holders. Here are 3 I made. I love making things that need to be measured and glued. I wish making little boxes was a career, LOL.
This one I found on YouTube but I can't remember whose tutorial it was. It's a z fold card, sideways. The printed paper is by Pebbles, "Cozy and Bright" pad I bought last year. The die cut leaf is by Simon Says Stamp "Christmas Foliage"

This great box is called a Card and Box, on MayMay Made It's YouTube channel. The box has a drawer that pulls out to hold your small gift (gift card won't fit inside) The card on top is attached to the box, all in one. The printed paper is by Recollections, I bought it last year at Michaels. 

This saying is so funny, "This is all you get when you stop believing in Santa"

Here's the inside.The printed paper is by Paper Studio, "Old World Winter" 6x6 pad from Hobby Lobby.  The punchboard gift card holder is from Dawn's Stamping Thoughts YouTube channel.

2 comments: