Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Rust it Up Challenge

This week's Simon Says Stamp challenge is Rust It Up! Well, I'm up for a good challenge. I made some Christmas cards where I ran red foil paper through an embossing folder and then ran a gold ink pad over it. This made an unbelievably beautiful effect. If you are interested in seeing it, look at my blog from 12/09/19. So I decided to do something similar here, I took a piece of black cardstock, ran the Tim Holtz/Sizzix gears folder over it, then took a gold metallic ink pad and ran it over the raised parts...perfection. I added the gears and the wordband using Distress Collage Medium which is the strong adhesive. 
Here I'm trying to decide if I should add the butterfly...still not sure.

Here's what I used. I painted on some of the Finnabair Patina effect pastes onto the black cardstock.



No comments:

Post a Comment