Saturday, July 11, 2020

Sizzix Tim Holtz 2020 dies


This is a combo of 2 die sets, Holiday Village (buildings) and Christmastime (couple)
The background is an Alcohol Ink background using shades of blue and blending solution.The finished piece is approx 5”x 9”. I made it as a panel, my first attempt at putting all the pieces together.


Here is the order of each layer of the Holiday Village die: The back of each die has a color name printed on it. There’s a Sizzix video on YouTube that shows how to put it together. 



I didn’t take photos of the layers of the holiday couple, they are more straightforward, but I cut each person a few times so that I could make their clothes from different paper. The lamppost is included with the couple. I added a scrap of yellow I hand cut to fit inside the lamp.
Here is a simpler version where I skipped the yellow and just colored in the star and dots on the tree. I also skipped the blue highlights and added fewer trees (only because I misplaced them, I'd add them if I was diecutting them anyway.


No comments:

Post a Comment