Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Thanksgiving cards


I made this card for Instagram - Susanbcards on Instagram and decided I loved it so much I’d make more, something I rarely do. I used a stamping platform and just kept working assembly style.  I decided to heat emboss each of these leaves and after it cooled I used Tim Holtz Distress inks as watercolors and went back to add more color. ( Crackling Campfire, Mustard Seed, Mowed Lawn, Twisted Citron and Evergreen Bough) I used Speckled Egg for the background. The leaves are from Tim Holtz/ Stampers Anonymous “Pressed Foliage”.

I have so many people to send Thanksgiving cards, I’m so thankful for so many people in my life, both family and friends, so many I haven’t been able to see this year. 


Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment