Friday, August 6, 2021

Found!


 All of these pieces were on my desk waiting to be used after some crafting experiments. The Sizzix/Tim Holtz Impresslit Butterfly was a birthday gift using a Simon Says Stamp giftcard. I cut the butterfly from a matt metallic cardstock, then using Metallic Gilding Wax, I lightly applied using my finger on the raised areas. 

The background is Tim Holtz Distress Spray Stain in Brushed Pewter on white Heavy Stock paper. I used the Stampers Anonymous "Flower Shop" stamps with Archival ink.

The sentiment is from Stampers Anonymous "Observations". I silver heat embossed it on the same silver paper I used for the butterflies. I love metallic embossing powder on metallic paper. I then cut it out using some old Spellbinders label dies.


No comments:

Post a Comment