Saturday, December 4, 2021

Memory Box Domed Window


 This Memory Box "Domed Window Emboss and Cut" is an embossing folder that also cuts out the window panes. I just love this image. I wanted to put this Simon Says Stamp "Snowflake Visions" embossed panel as the view. 

Lately I've been taking acetate sheets (WRMK makes a pad of 12x12 sheets) and cutting them down to embossing folder size. Then I place it into the folder and through the Big Shot to get clear embossed sheets. I took some gold acrylic paint and painted the backside of the snowflakes. I then took some watered down white acrylic paint and using a slightly damp paper towel, I pounced it on the back of the acetate. When you look at the front of the acetate it looks kinda dreamy, like cotton. I mounted this on a pink piece of cardstock, you can see in the photo it looks slightly pink.

I then placed the Memory Box window panel over the acetate, and mounted this on a larger white card, popping it up with a foam sheet.

The sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp "Holiday Greetings Mix 1".

The embossing folders, and stamps were all purchased at Simon Says Stamp.

Thanks for looking, I post several times a week on Instagram @susanbcards

No comments:

Post a Comment