Monday, January 29, 2024

Scrapbookcom Love You Cover Die



This Scrapbookcom Love You cover die is one piece and fits on the front of an A2 (4.25 x 5.5”) card front. To me it would be perfect for a shaker card but I had all these flowers in my stash just waiting for a purpose 

I cut the die once from 110 lb cardstock, once from fun foam. I buy the sheets from Michaels, it costs around $1 for a large sheet. You could also cut the die several times and glue them together to get dimension. 



 The flowers are cut and inked from Tim Holtz’s Tattered Florals. Yes, it takes a bit of time but they’re fun to make…to me. You can also use ready made flowers. I have a bunch from probable 10+ years ago, they came in a bottle from Archivers. Oh, please don't tell me how many years ago that was!

The green background is Distress Inks (Mowed Lawn and Twisted Citron) dipped and splattered. 

That's it, the products I used are linked below. Using my links is a huge thank you to me. I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you from any purchases made. It also lets stores know and me, that my content is helpful. Thanks so much.

You can also click on the store link, it will take you to the coupon page at Scrapbookcom, there's often discounts and freebies, be sure to check it out.



Click the photo for more information
Click the photo for more information




No comments:

Post a Comment