Monday, April 8, 2024

Spellbinders March 2024 Stitching Die of the Month No Stitch Version


Last month I posted the stitched version of this dieset. It's from the March  Spellbinders 2024 Stitching Die of the Month Club. It's now availabe for individual purchase, you can find it HERE. You can just buy the die. Below is the stitched version. I believe it looks good both ways.

I imagined reading a cookbook, sitting at my kitchen table, drinking a cup of coffee, some of my favorite things to do. To keep it serene, I used pastel cardstock. I also have a Joy of Cooking cookbook that has the pages falling out, so I took a page out and attached it to my card.

The Cherry Wood paper for the background is so beautiful. It's very thin paper, real Cherry Wood, from Your Paper Insider. They send surprise assorted papers to subscribers 4x a year. But sometimes a paper is so special, people want it in a pack. This paper is available in a 10 pack, HERE.









 


You can click on the link or the image to go to Your Paper Insider and see more about this paper. I'd recommend looking at all the paper available for individual purchase, they are all pretty cool.



----  https://shrsl.com/4hfgw  [Your Paper Insider]


----  http://shrsl.com/4hfhu [Spellbinders Store exclusive]




That's it for today!

Thanks, Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment