Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Spellbinders Spotlight Frames and Florals

 


The Spellbinders Spotlight Frames and Florals Collection Spellbinders Spotlight Frames and Florals Collection includes this Stitched Circle Background dieset, that looks like a shoji screen. I cut it from black cardstock and placed it over a piece of vellum.  

I diecut the Layered Iris die from colored cardstock and used some Distress Ink to shade it a bit. 

I cut a mat from this gorgeous paper, it's pearlescent gold and it looks like silk. It's called Neenah Stardream in Antique Gold. I used it with an embossing folder and it came out amazing. Here's a link to that post:  https://susanbcards.blogspot.com/2023/10/neenah-pearlescent-cardstock-from-12x12.html


That's it, easy peasy!

Here's the supplies with direcet links. Using these links helps me continue providing content. Thank you for using them.









No comments:

Post a Comment