Saturday, May 18, 2024

Using Printed Paper and Dies on a Card!


A few months ago, I received some Paper Rose Studio printed paper. I made some cards with it, you can see that video here

Up until that point I was a bit of a background paper snob, choosing to create my own background, mostly with ink. But after making that card I realized how pretty a card could be using printed paper, supplementing the card with diecuts in coordinating colors.

This pretty paper pad is available at Scrapbookcom, it's called "Joyful" and there is a matching set of dies! I'd rush and check it out if you llike it, because only this weekend, it's a GIFT WITH A $20 PURCHASE! Click HERE for the details.



The paper pad has many different patterns, not all are floral, it just so happens I picked this page and it worked with the dies in the set. The paper is double-sided, some are solid. 

The cardstock I used is mostly scraps but the card panel is Sizzix paper. They have linen textured cardstock.

I think the key to a pretty card is dimension. Either with foam tape or ink blending, just something to keep it from looking flat.

I used the Scrapbookcom foam strips for all the tiny, narrow pieces. The sticker gems are from my stash, probably circa 2000. 

That's it for today! Supplies are linked below. Using my links let me know you find my work inspiring and will allow me to continue sharing my techniques.

 



                                                            SUPPLIES:

                                 Joyful Patterned Paper Pad


-----  http://shrsl.com/4jfdi  [Scrapbookcom]


----  http://shrsl.com/4jfdk  [Scrapbookcom]


----  http://shrsl.com/4jfdp  [Scrapbookcom]

Thanks for looking! You can find me on Instagram @Susanbcards where I post several times a week.



No comments:

Post a Comment