Friday, May 17, 2024

Sizzix Cosmopolitan Farfallina Stamp and Stencil

 






I received this Sizzix "Cosmopolitan Farfallina" Stamps with Stencil set, designed by Stacey Park. 

I'm not a big stamper, mostly because I don't really color much. So when the stencil is included, it makes life easier! I stamped the butterflies and flower on Hammermill paper with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. I used Distress Ink in Spun Sugar and Picked Raspberry to apply the color thru the stencil. I used Copic RV09 to darken the color at the base of the flower and add a few streaks.

The butterflies are inked in Mustard Seed and Spiced Marmalade and Salty Ocean and Blueprint Sketch, but you can't really see much of the yellow once I applied the Glitter Paste over it. The Glitter Paste is old Gina K, no longer available which makes me sad because it had such pretty shine to it. If you know of another good glitter paste, let me know.

I decided to fussy cut the stamped images out so I could use one of my already inked backgrounds.

The background is Distress Mixed Media Heavystock, I dipped Distress Ink in shades of blue, over and over, drying between layers. I love the script used for the sentiments in this stamp set, I put one on an acrylic block and lightly stamped the background to get the scripty look without needing to read the actual words.


Supplies listed below with clickable links. Using these links are helpful to me, thank you!


                              Sizzix Cosmopolitan Farfallina


----- http://shrsl.com/4jaeg  [Scrapbookcom] 


----  http://shrsl.com/4jaer  [Scrapbookcom]

----  http://shrsl.com/4jaez  [Simon Says Stamp]







Be sure to check out the coupon section for free gifts, gifts with purchases, coupons or special deals!







No comments:

Post a Comment