Friday, July 5, 2024

Picket Fence Studio!


Hello! Last month I won an Instagram hop gift card from Picket Fence Studios! Look at what I bought with the generous gift card!


I'm pretty excited because I wanted to try out their glazes and they have sample sets. I'll try to post something using them soon! 

The Happy Birthday sentiment is such a good one. I really like the font. I needed a quick birthday card (why do I make so many thank you cards?). I grabbed the Birthday Bash card fronts, I just love the print on this, so festive for a birthday card but it will look good for Christmas cards too.

I diecut Your Paper Insider's Party Confetti Chunky Glitter paper, it came in the Box 4 subscription box and of course I hoarded it. But it's available in a 10 pack. You can see both HERE. That paper truly is a celebration.

The only thing I really added was some layers on the sentiments. It was hard to see the glitter paper on top of the card front because the colors were so similar, so I offset one of the white layers. I added around 3 total layers of white diecuts to make it stand out. The birthday sentiment was also cut out 3 additional times. I really wanted the 'birthday' to sit on top of the 'Happy' like I had seen in some of the Picket Fence samples. The glitter on Happy was a bit hard to adhere to, so I cut a rectangular piece of acetate for the birthday to sit. You can't see it? Perfect! Using a fine tip glue bottle, I placed the glue behind the letters on the acetate and then put a book on top of it to dry. DONE.







                                                    Party Confetti Chunky Glitter Paper
 

----  http://shrsl.com/4lkku  [Your Paper Insider]



No comments:

Post a Comment