Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Poppystamps Elegant Holiday Card!


Hello! Today I'm on the Poppystamps Blog sharing this card. Please go there to read all the details. You can find it by clicking HERE.

Supplies are listed below with direct links to the stores that carry them. If you use my link to make a purchase, I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for using my links, it lets companies know you find my content useful so I can continue receiving product to use and share.

You can go to the Poppystamps store by clicking the image below.


----  https://tidd.ly/3VXBsgC  [Poppystamps]
----  https://tidd.ly/3VikjOB  [Simon Says Stamp]



----  https://tidd.ly/4jwPek8  [Poppystamps]
----  https://tidd.ly/4xUKlVF  [Simon Says Stamp]



----  https://tidd.ly/4e55rJI  [Poppystamps]
-----  https://tidd.ly/4hSvPZI  [Simon Says Stamp]


----  https://tidd.ly/4dIzmay  [Poppystamps]
----  https://tidd.ly/4AHIUMV  [Simon Says Stamp]




----  https://tidd.ly/4jwaHtp  [Poppystamps]


Thank you for visiting!

I can also be found on

Instagram @Susanbcards

















No comments:

Post a Comment