Saturday, September 12, 2026

Spellbinders September 2026 3D Embossing Folder

Today I used the Spellbinders 3D Embossing Folder Club for September. It's called Autumn Bark, made to resemble the texture of tree bark. I made it with a navy cardstock and used Silver Luster Wax to highlight the texture.

I diecut an oval from the center and placed the Small Die of the Month inside, the Owl and leaves from Owl Be There. If you like owls, this one is a cutie. The club price is only $17.50, if you wait until it's sold individually, the price goes up to $27! You have until September 27 to sign up.

You can learn more about the Spellbinders Clubs and the benefits of membership by clicking HERE.

The leaves are cut from inked scraps, the owl is cut from light gray and white cardstock with Hickory Smoke Distress Oxide ink used to ink the edges.

Here's a previous card I made with this set:

That's it for today, thank you for visiting!

Supplies are listed below with direct links to the stores that carry them. If you use my link to make a purchase, I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you and Spellbinders will continue to send me product to use and share samples. I recently stopped receiving any of the new releases except for the Club Kits since I have had very few people using my links to make purchases. 

Here's the September All-Clubs Crate Bonus Items, the fox dieset, turkey dieset and the 10-pack of paper.

    ----  https://tinyurl.com/b6jdue49  [Spellbinders]

 Small Die of the Month
----  https://tinyurl.com/2hd97nuh  [Spellbinders]

3D Embossing Folder
----  https://tinyurl.com/ecp9dt38  [Spellbinders]

Luster Wax (I used Silver, other colors available)
----  https://tidd.ly/3ULCsUQ  [Sizzix]
----  https://tidd.ly/3RVJAga  [Scrapbookcom] 
----  https://tidd.ly/3V8LyLg  [Simon Says Stamp]


Large Die of the Month
----  https://tinyurl.com/2ayrr2yt  [Spellbinders]

Stitching Die of the Month
----  https://tinyurl.com/2rff66vy  [Spellbinders]


----  https://tinyurl.com/3w577dtz  [Spellbinders]

Embossing Folder of the Month
----  https://tinyurl.com/45eak2nm  [Spellbinders]

Stencil of the Month
----  https://tinyurl.com/bdcw3syt  [Spellbinders]

Clear Stamp & Die of the Month
----  https://tinyurl.com/4dzs5upj  [Spellbinders]


Click on the images below to go directly to these stores:




Thank you for visiting!
I can also be found on
Instagram @Susanbcards

No comments:

Post a Comment