Monday, October 5, 2026

The Nordic Acorn Squirrel and Fall Colors

 

Hello! I'm on the Poppystamps blog today, sharing the details of this card I made using the Nordic Acorn Squirrel. You can read it by clicking HERE.

For the background I used Distress Watercolor Cardstock. I sprayed Distress Spray Stain in Mustard Seed, Squeezed Lemonade, Crackling Campfire and a bit of Distress Oxide in Gathered Twigs.



Supplies are listed below with direct links to the stores that carry them. If you use my link to make a purchase, I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for using my links, it lets companies know you find my content useful so I can continue receiving product to use and share.

You can go to the Poppystamps store by clicking the image below.


----  https://tidd.ly/47FQfiB  [Poppystamps]


----  https://tidd.ly/4dUjhyB  [Poppystamps]

-----  https://tidd.ly/4seMxVr   [Scrapbookcom]
----  https://tidd.ly/4dPws4W  Simon Says Stamp]



----  https://tidd.ly/4uqJI4C  [Scrapbookcom]
----  https://tidd.ly/3Qx3BsF  [Simon Says Stamp]

Click on the images below to go directly to these stores:




Thank you for visiting!
I can also be found on
Instagram @Susanbcards





No comments:

Post a Comment