Friday, September 6, 2019

Sizzix 3D Embossing Folder Card


This is a card I made using the Sizzix Botanical 3D Embossing Folder. I liked it so much I bought it twice! I never thought I'd be that person:)
Look at the deep impressions this folder has! 
 After running a piece of kraft cardstock through the machine with the folder, I took a white ink pad and ran it over the cardstock. The design is so raised it easily hits the design while leaving the background untouched. I really love the look. I wanted to use a black and white stamped image so I used the Altenew Pen Sketched Flower stamps.

.
I used one of the stamps and stamped it 2x, fussy cut each out. I glued one down on the embossed cardstock. I cut out a few of the flowers out of the 2nd image and popped them to give the image a 3D look. I used Wink of Stella on the flowers for a little shine. The image was small so I cut out an extra flower and added it to the image. See above.
That's it. I hope someone out there is reading this!

No comments:

Post a Comment