Monday, August 15, 2022

Momenta Scalloped Birds 2 Ways!


This is the beautiful Momenta "Scalloped Birds" die. The die cuts out the scalloped edge and the the sweet scene (on left). I took the birds and branches that were cut out and used them on a 2nd card (on right). Always good to get a 2fer.


I wanted the scalloped edge to be part of the second card so I diecut it again and mounted it to the back of the panel.


Here it is flipped over.

The floral panel is stamped with Momenta's Floral Clear stamp. I used a few shades of Distress Oxide ink on the stamp for a little color variation.

There they are 2 simple, pretty cards, ready for 2 birthdays!


Thanks for looking, I'm on Instagram @susanbcards where I post cards several times a week!


Also used: Momenta Floral Clear Stamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment