Friday, September 2, 2022

Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember Blog Party!






 
Hello!  Today I'm participating in a blog PARTY for Simon Says Stamp's STAMPtember! It's the 13th anniversary of STAMPtember, a month long celebration. Stop by the Simon Says Stamp blog for all the details of exclusive products and collaborations with some of our favorite companies!

I was sent this stamp set called "Sassy Thankful".  A clever, funny. Thanksgiving set by CZ Design. 

I made a swing card, on the front it says "Grateful for you" and when you open it, it says "Grateful for Pie". So funny. I made the pie from an old punch I had ( before diecutting there were hand punches!). It's a scalloped circle punch and I used a smaller circle die with it, put together it looks like a pie. I used scissors to cut a wedge out of it. The happy thanksgiving sentiment is from the same set. 

I stamped the background with the Simon Says Stamp "Talavera Vine" cling stamp.
 
My second card uses my favorite sentiment from the "Sassy Thankful" set. I chose the stamp that says "Let us give thanks" and there are lots of sentiments to choose from to place underneath. I chose "For elastic waistbands". Perfect. 

The leaves are from a discontinued Simon Says Stamp die, but any leaves will give the same effect.

Here is the link to the Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember release:


 
Go back to the Simon Says Stamp blog for more links to see what the other party participants have created! Each participant has an offer code, only one code can be used per order but go check out which you'd like to use!



Thanks for looking, I hope you check out the talented designers participating in the blog party!

More cards are on my Instagram @susanbcards



No comments:

Post a Comment