Wednesday, May 8, 2024

Spellbinders April Stitching DOM #2

 


I always make at least 2 of the Spellbinders Stitching Die of the Month. This one is for April 2024. This is now available as an individual die outside of the Club, here's the link. The club dies are available to new members from the 6th-27th of the month it's introduced. After that, if still available, it is sold as an individual die at a slightly higher price by the 10th of the following month. You can find them on the Spellbinders website under Clubs, Shop Past Kits.

I decided to make it all in blue tones, the frame as a slightly vintage feel which reminded me of the blue and white porcelain china from long ago. I didn't use any stitching, I think it's always fun to see what it looks like without stitching. I thought it would make a pretty shaped card, so I did some partial diecutting on a folded card and cut the frame shape. But I didn't realize the card wouldn't stand up because of the oval shape. I still thought it was cool looking. LOL. This frame die can be used for so many things, different florals, photos, butterflies and more.

Below is the card I posted on April 6, I have a blog post with it, you can see that if you click here.


Here is the link to this die, called the "Stitched Wall Hanging".  There are some great past kit items, I've purchased quite a few, click here to see everything available.
Also check out the cool die for this month, here.

That's it for today!

Thanks,
Susan


No comments:

Post a Comment