Saturday, August 10, 2024

Spellbinders August 3D Embossing Folder of the Month


 If you know me, you know how much I love a 3D embossing folder. So the Spellbinders 3D Embossing Folder of the Month Club is made for me. It's like getting a present every month!

The 3D embossing folder for August is an all over floral, so pretty. I inked up the inside front of the folder (the side with the printed Spellbinders Logo) with Distress Oxide inks. (Picked Raspberry, Mustard Seed and Ripe Persimmon). I used a brayer to smooth out the blended edges.

I ran it through my machine and voila. A gorgeous embossed card front. The inks get pressed into the background and the florals stay white. That's it.

For my sentiment I used a small blending brush and inked white cardstock with 2 horizontal stripes of ink. I placed the dies over the area where these stripes meet, and cut them. It matches the background.

Below is the link to the Spellbinders store, the only place you can get this embossing folder. Remember, even though it's a club you can quit at any time, shipping is included in the price! You can check out all the club details HERE.


                                   August 3D Folder of the Month

----  https://tinyurl.com/ecp9dt38  [Spellbinders]


Thanks for looking! I'm on Instagram @Susanbcards






No comments:

Post a Comment