Sunday, July 19, 2026

Pastel Poppystamps Nordic Daydream


Today I'm using a collection I've used a few times before, I adore the images. If you want to see more cards I made with this collection, I have a few more on my blog. The diesets are from the Poppystamps Nordic Daydream Colleciton. You can click HERE to see it.

For the background panel, I used a piece of paper I had inked in Distress Oxide on my gel plate. I love the look, it's 3 of my favorite Distress Oxide colors, Spun Sugar, Scattered Straw and Salvaged Patina. I drag each of these colors onto the gel plate then use a brayer to lightly blend the colors before pressing my cardstock into it.

I took the script stamp from the Tim Holtz Dearly Departed stamp set and randomly stamped the paper with 2nd generation inking.


I'm entering this card in the Poppystamps Challenge, Things with Wings: click HERE to see the challenge.



 Supplies are listed below with direct links to the stores that carry them. If you use my link to make a purchase, I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for using my links, it really helps and encourages me to continue providing creative content.


Or if you’d prefer, go to poppystamps.com for the collection.

----  https://tidd.ly/3Q70NSw  [Simon Says Stamp]


----  https://tidd.ly/4dBjis2  [Simon Says Stamp]





-----  https://tidd.ly/4tgUlXC  [Simon Says Stamp]
----  https://tidd.ly/4ml6c4m  [Simon Says Stamp]


----   https://tidd.ly/41AqAoO  [Simon Says Stamp]

----  https://tidd.ly/3VrTWT5  [Simon Says Stamp]


----  https://tidd.ly/4mw8qwr  [Scrapbookcom]
----  https://tidd.ly/4nFWol0  [Simon Says Stamp]



----  https://tidd.ly/3Tovioz  [Simon Says Stamp]
----  https://tidd.ly/4aXvAc7  [Scrapbookcom]



Click on the images below to go directly to these stores:




Thank you for visiting!

I can also be found on
Instagram @Susanbcards





1 comment: