Wednesday, July 22, 2026

Another Card Using Spellbinders Small Die of the Month


Today I'm using the July 2026 Small Die of the Month again. I liked the first card I made but decided to make a funny scene today. Here it is in a video so you can see the penguin spin.

This time I used an embossing folder from a few months ago,  Streamline. It looks like the tracks skis make down a mountain, perfect with this dieset.


I made one skiier a snow patrol, going to save the other penguin. I cut his body from red cardstock and handcut the +.  LOL. I added white pompoms for their hats, These are from Michaels.

The spinner is easy to attach to a card using glue dots. They make the penguin spin. 

Here's the first card I made, so fun. You can read about it HERE.


The kit includes 2 dies that cut the edge of the paper to make it look like hills. You can see below all the pieces and how that fit together. The die kit is hardly "Small" and at $17.50, (only until July 27) a bargain. Remember, if you join the club you can cancel at ANY time! If you wait until next month when the kit may be available for individual purchase, it goes up to $27! Plus you don't get all the Club member benefits/discounts, etc. 

You can learn more about the Spellbinders Clubs and the benefits of membership by clicking HERE

Supplies are listed below with direct links to the stores that carry them. If you use my link to make a purchase, I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for using my links, it really helps and encourages me to continue providing creative content.

----  https://tinyurl.com/2hd97nuh  [Spellbinders]


Spinners
----  https://tinyurl.com/24ydt4uw  [Spellbinders]
----  https://tidd.ly/4f7TiU2  [Scrapbookcom]


----  https://tinyurl.com/4rdf4ssm  {Spellbinders]
----  https://tidd.ly/4nZZsZH  [Scrapbookcom]
----  https://tidd.ly/4htNCou  [Simon Says Stamp]

Click on the images below to go directly to these stores:




Thank you for visiting!


I can also be found on

Instagram @Susanbcards








 

No comments:

Post a Comment