Friday, July 24, 2026

Spellbinders Tassel Flower

     


Today I'm using the Tassel Flower from the Spellbinders Serenity Garden Collection by Susan Tierney-Cockburn. You can see the entire collection by clicking HERE.

This one was pretty simple, I just cut the pieces from colored cardstock. I like to use 65 lb cardstock for these flowers, easier to shape without leaving bend marks. Mine is from Michael's, their Recollections brand.

This collection was introduced last month but I had to pull out this set again because it's my favorite. I always watch Susan's videos on how to put together the flowers and then do my own thing with what I have. You can find Susan Tierney-Cockburn's videos on the Spellbinders YouTube channel.

I use a shaping kit to give dimension to my flowers. The stylus and reverse tweezers shape the flowers. I use a Sizzix kit, the Spellbinders kit isn't available anymore, but I did see that Altenew has one as well.

The embossing folder is from a previous release, I'll list it under supplies, below. I like the tiny Happy Birthday sentiment. It's from a Press + Foil kit of the month, I gold hotfoiled it. The yellow center is some yellow fluff I've had for a million years, no longer available but I linked the one that is on the Spellbinders site.

I made a YouTube video on how I made some previous projects using this die, you can see that HERE:

Or you can go to my blog post by clicking HERE.

Here's another card on that post:

Supplies are listed below with direct links to the stores that carry them (where they were in stock at the time of this writing). If you use my link to make a purchase, I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. This really helps me continue providing information. Thank you.

Click on the picture or link below:


Serenity Garden Collection

----  https://tinyurl.com/mus6kswd  [Spellbinders]
----  https://tidd.ly/3SGIfty  [Scrapbookcom]
----  https://tidd.ly/4fYLEO5  [Simon Says Stamp]

Tassel Flower die

----  https://tinyurl.com/f5kustxy  [Spellbinders]
----  https://tidd.ly/4wgi9wl  [Scrapbookcom]
----  https://tidd.ly/456rVWd  [Simon Says Stamp]


Embossing Folder
----  https://tinyurl.com/ybhut9d4  [Spellbinders]
----  https://tidd.ly/3ZcvHKz  [Scrapbookcom]
----  https://tidd.ly/4rnVDio  [Simon Says Stamp]

Pollen

----  https://tinyurl.com/bdea9sy3  [Spellbinders]



Sizzix Shaping Kit
                    ----  http://shrsl.com/4um1g  [Scrapbookcom]
                 ----  http://shrsl.com/4um1k  [Simon Says Stamp]




                    The tiny Happy Birthday Sentiment is from:

    ----  https://tinyurl.com/s5zrt8h8  [Spellbinders]


Click on the images below to go directly to these stores:




Thank you for visiting! I can also be found on
Instagram @Susanbcards




No comments:

Post a Comment