Sunday, October 11, 2026

Vault Holiday Tidings by Tim Holtz for Sizzix


 I had the mini version of the snowman and Santa that was part of Simon Says Stamp's Diecember. That was a limited release, Tim Holtz decided to make a larger version called, Vault Holiday Tidings. I love these two imagaes, such great layering for the perfect color combination.

I didn't use the sentiments included, I wanted something bigger, to fill a 5x7 card. This is called Merry and Bright. I cut it from silver glitter cardstock to fit the saying. The little stars are included, such great shapes.

The greenery is probably my favorite Christmas greenery, the dies are large, you can see they are as big as the snowman and Santa. I adhered the greenery first, then spattered some white acrylic paint for snow. Then I added Santa and popped up the Merry so it would lay correctly. I did the opposite with Bright, adhering that to the base first, then popping up the snowman. Always good to mix things up for visual interest.

The background is mixed media cardstock, I ink blended some Distress Oxide inks in Broken China, Tumbled Glass and Blueprint Sketch. I lightly misted it with water and pressed a paper towel to pick up some of the color for a mottled effect.

That's it for today! Thanks for visiting!

Supplies are listed below with direct links to the stores that carry them. If you use my link to make a purchase, I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for using my links, it lets these companies know you find my content useful so I can continue receiving product to use and share.

 Supplies:


----  https://tidd.ly/3W2WgU1  [Scrapbookcom]
----  https://tidd.ly/4e34a60  [Sizzix]
----  https://tidd.ly/4zuVpdt  [Simon Says Stamp]



----  https://tidd.ly/4jWwsTo  [Scrapbookcom]
----  https://tidd.ly/3VF6l9G  [Sizzix]
----  https://tidd.ly/4yIvUFk  [Simon Says Stamp]




----  https://tidd.ly/4pMKkjB  [Simon Says Stamp]

----  https://tidd.ly/4o0mfUA  [Scrapbookcom




Click on the images below to go directly to these stores:

My link to Scrapbookcom will take you to the coupon/freebies page:




Thank you for visiting!

I can also be found on

Instagram @Susanbcards









No comments:

Post a Comment