The Spellbinders October Small Die of the Month is this cute snowman! You can change the face to make him look up or straight on. I love the adorable birds in this set too! The sentiment and snowflakes are from a set a few months ago, I'll link that under supplies, below.
The Small Die of the Month is a great value at $17.50. It most likely becomes available in the following month or two as a single purchase but it is sold at $27. You can join a club for just one month and skip or cancel the following deliveries at any time.
You can learn more about the Spellbinders Clubs and the benefits of membership by clicking HERE. Remember, you can join for one month and cancel anytime after that and still receive the discounted price!
I used white glitter foam to diecut the first snowman, plain white cardstock for the second. Dies can cut fabric and most foam as long as it's not too thick. This foam I bought by the sheet from Michaels. It's adhesive backed. I added Frost Stickles to the scarves for a little accent. I used foam dots to pop up the birdies. For the second snowman I used a scrap of floral cardstock, I thought it went with the floppy hat.
The backgrounds are from my stash of inked backgrounds. The first one is Archival ink with Ranger Specialty Stamping paper. I used some isopropyl alcohol to move them around. I have a YouTube video on how I did this, you can see it here:
Supplies are listed below with direct links to the stores that carry them. If you use my link to make a purchase, I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. This lets these stores and me know you find my content useful. Thank you!
Small Die of the Month
Other Club Kits:
All-Clubs Crate
(All the Clubs + Bonus set, limited time)
---- https://tinyurl.com/b6jdue49 [Spellbinders]
---- https://tinyurl.com/3nuz99em [Spellbinders]
---- https://tidd.ly/4dzl7VD [Scrapbookcom]
Click on the images below to go directly to these stores:
Thank you for visiting!
I can also be found on
Instagram @Susanbcards




No comments:
Post a Comment