Friday, October 9, 2026

Halloween Postage Stamps Mixing Products!



Mixing and matching products from different companies is something I don't do much. But I bought this Halloween dieset from Spellbinders and used it once on the apartment building, I needed to use it again. I get bored making the same card over and over so thought these small images would work great on the postage stamps. Pretty cute!

I inked the stamp backgrounds with Distress Oxide inks. Twisted Citron, Picked Raspberry, Mustard Seed, Unchartered Mariner, Ripe Persimmon and Wilted Violet.

I stamped a few of the postage stamps with 15c and FOREVER. I cut the stamps apart from the block. It looked cute left in the block but I decided to add a bit of foam tape to the hand stamp. 

Here's the card I made with the apartment building:

You can see my blog post by clicking HERE.

Supplies are listed below with direct links to the stores that carry them. If you use my link to make a purchase, I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for using my links, it really helps and encourages me to continue providing creative content.

Halloween City Add-On Set

----  https://tinyurl.com/z8jx96fd  [Spellbinders]

Holiday City Apartment (goes with the set above but didn't use it for my card today)

City Holiday
----  https://tinyurl.com/ddtyhhwh  [Spellbinders]
----  http://shrsl.com/4xkqs  [Scrapbookcom]
----  http://shrsl.com/4xkqt  [Simon Says Stamp]

Postage Stamps
----  https://tidd.ly/4eqDagX  [Scrapbookcom]


Postage Stamp Stencil

----  https://tidd.ly/4ydmtg7  [Scrapbookcom]

Nesting Postage Stamps
----  https://tidd.ly/4jNHVon  [Scrapbookcom]



Click on the images below to go directly to these stores:

My link to Scrapbookcom will take you to the coupon/freebies page:




Thank you for visiting!

I can also be found on

Instagram @Susanbcards










No comments:

Post a Comment