.jpg)
I loved this background I made so much I had to cut down the image to show off more of it! The apartment building is Spellbinders City Holiday Dieset, they have made add-ons to take it from Christmas to all year long. I used the Halloween add-on set for my card today.
I made an alcohol inked background on Yupo paper. Yupo is a plastic paper that can take alcohol and allow it to move around when you use Isopropyl alcohol or blending solution. I added a bunch of colors of Ranger alcohol ink in yellow, orange, red, a bit of purple at the bottom and added just a few drops of black around the edges. I then took a tiny spray bottle filled with the Isopropyl and sprayed it lightly. It added the spatters. It was so pretty but when I went to add the apartment building to my 5x7 inch card, it covered most of the background. So I chopped off the top floor.
I diecut the windows and inked them with Distress Oxide inks in Mustard Seed and Ripe Persimmon. I took the window sill pieces and boarded up the doors, took some white pigment ink and blended the door a bit to highlight the boards.
Aren't the Halloween City pieces fun? I took one of the windows and cut it from grey cardstock added a bit of shading and it looks like a tombstone. Everything else is cut from scraps.
Supplies are listed below with direct links to the stores that carry them. If you use my link to make a purchase, I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for using my links, it really helps and encourages me to continue providing creative content.
Halloween City Add-On Set
---- https://tinyurl.com/z8jx96fd [Spellbinders]
Holiday City Apartment
---- https://tinyurl.com/ddtyhhwh [Spellbinders]
Brick Embossing Folder
---- https://tinyurl.com/4e9hatma [Spellbinders]
My storefront: https://cjcreator.com/shop/susanbcards/list/fiK9ThXbXQa
5x7 Yupo Paper
---- https://tidd.ly/4g5n6CW [Scrapbookcom]
---- https://tidd.ly/4gzd9fX [Simon Says Stamp]
Mini Misting Bottle
---- https://tidd.ly/49Ks0S1 [Scrapbookcom]
---- https://tidd.ly/4y4AVHL [Simon Says Stamp]
Click on the images below to go directly to these stores:



No comments:
Post a Comment