Wednesday, September 2, 2026

Fall Fox! Spellbinders September 2026 All-Clubs Crate Bonus Die!

     

Today I used the All-Clubs Crate Bonus Die! It's one of two dies in this month's bonuses. Here is a photo of the bonuses this month. Here's a photo of everything in the All-Clubs Crate Bonus Pack:


For $130, you receive all the Clubs (Large Die, Small Die, Stitiching Die, Press + Foil Plate, the Embossing Folder, the 3D Embossing Folder, Clear Stamp + Die, Stencil PLUS the 10-pack of paper, Fox Die and Turkey Die! The other benefits are 15% off regular priced Spellbinders products, 1 Free Shipping Coupon per month and Early Access to new arrivals and special events. That's an amazing deal!

My favorite thing about the Fox Die Bonus is the Sunflowers! Aren't they nice and big? I know I'll be making a card with just the flowers!

The background is Distress Spray Stains in Rusty Hinge, Antique Linen, Unchartered Mariner, Faded Jeans, I spritzed a piece of watercolor cardstock with water. I then sprayed the Spray Stains on the paper, spritzed with water and then dried it. I then dipped the paper into the spray stain that was on my mat. Be sure to use a mat that keeps the droplets intact. If you use a glass mat, all the colors will blend together, and not leave those pretty droplets that make a background look good!

The sunflowers are cut from yellow cardstock that I dipped into some Flickering Candle Mica Spray Stain, but gold watercolor spatters would work too. Everything else is scraps I had in my scrap drawer. Adding a bit of ink on the edges of the diecuts give them some dimension.


Supplies are listed below with direct links to the stores that carry them. If you use my link to make a purchase, I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you and lets Spellbinders know you find my content useful. I recently stopped receiving new releases except for the Club Kits since I have had very few people using my links to make purchases. Thank you for the support.

Here's the September All-Clubs Crate Bonus Items, the fox dieset, turkey dieset and the 10-pack of paper.

                        
                        ----  https://tinyurl.com/b6jdue49  [Spellbinders]

                                Large Die of the Month
                                                        
----  https://tinyurl.com/2ayrr2yt  [Spellbinders]


Small Die of the Month
----  https://tinyurl.com/2hd97nuh  [Spellbinders]

Stitching Die of the Month
----  https://tinyurl.com/2rff66vy  [Spellbinders]


Press + Foil Plate (includes Rose Gold (pink) foil)
----  https://tinyurl.com/3w577dtz  [Spellbinders]

3D Embossing Folder
----  https://tinyurl.com/ecp9dt38  [Spellbinders]

Embossing Folder of the Month
----  https://tinyurl.com/45eak2nm  [Spellbinders]

Stencil of the Month
----  https://tinyurl.com/bdcw3syt  [Spellbinders]

Clear Stamp & Die of the Month
----  https://tinyurl.com/4dzs5upj  [Spellbinders]

Watercolor Cardstock
-----  https://tidd.ly/4seMxVr   [Scrapbookcom]
----  https://tidd.ly/4dPws4W  Simon Says Stamp]
  

----  https://tidd.ly/4uqJI4C  [Scrapbookcom]
----  https://tidd.ly/3Qx3BsF  [Simon Says Stamp]


Click on the images below to go directly to these stores:




Thank you for visiting!
I can also be found on
Instagram @Susanbcards


































No comments:

Post a Comment