I've always used paper with the stitching dies which always looks cute but this month I thought of using some of my felt scraps to make and stitch my Stitching Die. Why did it take so long for me to think of this?
I made some Fergus gnomes plus the pretty Halloween garland, so I had plenty of felt scraps. Here is the felt garland I made, so cute. Click on the photo if you want to see that blog post.
Fergus the gnome!
The Spellbinders dies cut through wool or wool blend felt so beautifully. If you ever want to use dies with felt, you can buy some on the Spellbinders, Simon Says Stamp sites, or I sometimes buy directly from Benzie Designs. I'm not an affiliate with them but they have gorgeous wool blend felts you can buy by the sheet or bundle.
I love the way this came out. I used Sizzix cardstock for the cornstalks the paper has a texture that looks like corn kernels! The background is watercolor cardstock that I sprayed some Distress Spray Stains on, using a paper towel to mask off 1/2 the paper at a time to create sky and grass.
That's it for today! Thanks for visiting.
Supplies are listed below with direct links to the stores that carry them. If you use my link to make a purchase, I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for using my links, it really helps and encourages me to continue providing creative content.
Stitching Die of the Month
---- https://tinyurl.com/2rff66vy [Spellbinders]
Wool Felt
---- https://tinyurl.com/54sy35kn [Spellbinders]
---- https://tidd.ly/4xGAt2o [Simon Says Stamp]
Watercolor Cardstock
----- https://tidd.ly/4seMxVr [Scrapbookcom]
---- https://tidd.ly/4dPws4W Simon Says Stamp]
Distress Spray Stains
---- https://tidd.ly/4uqJI4C [Scrapbookcom]
---- https://tidd.ly/3Qx3BsF [Simon Says Stamp]
Click on the images below to go directly to these stores:
Thank you for visiting!
I can also be found on
Instagram @Susanbcards





No comments:
Post a Comment