Sunday, September 6, 2026

Spellbinders September 2026 Large Die of the Month

It's hard not to love this month's Spellbinders Club Kits. For today's card I used the Large Kit of the Month, Sunflowers and Showers.
This kit is so big with so many great pieces:

Here's the chart of how to assemble the dies:
If you sign up for the club, the kit costs $27.50, if it becomes available in the following months, the price goes up to $40. You can learn more about the Spellbinders Clubs and the benefits of membership by clicking HERE. Remember, you can join for one month and cancel anytime after that and still receive the discounted price!

The background is watercolor cardstock, I made several backgrounds and keep them in the box. This is Distress Ink and Distress Oxides. I try to only use a small amount of Speckled Egg Oxide, otherwise it gives the entire paper a chalky look. The Distress colors I used were Mowed Lawn, Peeled Paint, Unchartered Mariner, Rusty Hinge and a splash of Gathered Twigs. The dieset is so big it pretty much covered the background but it still gives it a lot of interest. The tree leaves are Distress inked scraps, I save the smallest scraps because they come in handy for small diecuts.

The girls legs have a circle above them (see the chart photo), you can put a round adhesive foam dot inside the circle attach it to the girl's body and the background so the legs can swing back and forth.

The best part about this kit is there's so many good pieces that individually can work on cards. I love the fence!

Here's 3 of the cards I've made so far plus the stitched scarecrow I posted yesterday, you can see that HERE.

Tomorrow I'll post the owl card. I think all of these are great looking, like storybook images.

Thanks for visiting! 


Supplies are listed below with direct links to the stores that carry them. If you use my link to make a purchase, I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for using my links, it lets Spellbinders know you find my content useful so I can continue receiving product to use and share.
                

                       Large Die of the Month
                                                                                                                                
                   ----  https://tinyurl.com/2ayrr2yt  [Spellbinders]

                                    Watercolor Cardstock
                                                                                                                                       

-----  https://tidd.ly/4seMxVr   [Scrapbookcom]
----  https://tidd.ly/4dPws4W  Simon Says Stamp]

Distress Spray Stains

----  https://tidd.ly/4uqJI4C  [Scrapbookcom]
----  https://tidd.ly/3Qx3BsF  [Simon Says Stamp]

Here's a look at all the other kits this month:

The September All-Clubs Crate includes all the kits this month for $130 and you receive this bonus, 2 diesets and a 10 piece pack of cardstock.

Small Die of the Month
----  https://tinyurl.com/2hd97nuh  [Spellbinders]

Stitching Die of the Month
----  https://tinyurl.com/2rff66vy  [Spellbinders]


Press + Foil Plate (includes Rose Gold (pink) foil)
----  https://tinyurl.com/3w577dtz  [Spellbinders]

3D Embossing Folder
----  https://tinyurl.com/ecp9dt38  [Spellbinders]

Embossing Folder of the Month
----  https://tinyurl.com/45eak2nm  [Spellbinders]

Stencil of the Month
----  https://tinyurl.com/bdcw3syt  [Spellbinders]

Clear Stamp & Die of the Month
----  https://tinyurl.com/4dzs5upj  [Spellbinders]


Click on the images below to go directly to these stores:




Thank you for visiting!
I can also be found on
Instagram @Susanbcards








No comments:

Post a Comment