Tuesday, August 11, 2026

Spellbinders Halloween Felt Stitch and Create Garland!



These projects never get as much love as my cards do, but this was so much fun to make! I like using my crafty creativity in different ways so hand stitching these felt diecuts was a fun exercise.

These are from the Spellbinders Halloween Felt Stitch and Create Collection by Nichol Spohr. You can see the entire collection HERE

To diecut felt, you need wool or wool blend felt, the 100% acrylic type doesn't work well, it frays. But these type of projects are keepers, you could make a Halloween "Tree" from a black branch and hang these as ornaments too. They also look cute on a pillow!

Spellbinders has felt but I bought individual sheets from a company called Benzie Designs. I'm not affiliated with them but I really like the colors they offer and so I pick individual sheets.

The felt garland balls are from Amazon. I tried finding something NOT Amazon but I couldn't find one with such short notice these are 2 strands, 6 feet long, I think 24 balls on a string. They come pre strung on yarn. You could restring them if you wanted, I may still, they easily slide around/off.

That's all the information for today, oh and you could use paper if you would want to make these shapes on cards but know the dies all have stitching holes, not like the Spellbinders Stitching dies of the month that have a separate dies to choose to include the stitching holes or not.




Supplies are listed below with direct links to the stores that carry them. If you use my link to make a purchase, I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for using my links, it really helps and encourages me to continue providing creative content.

Halloween Felt Stitch & Create Collection:


----  https://tinyurl.com/46thkdpc  [Spellbinders]


Click on the individual photos below to see these on the Spellbinders site:





Spellbinders Felt



Click on the images below to go directly to these stores:




Thank you for visiting!
I can also be found on
Instagram @Susanbcards














No comments:

Post a Comment