The Spellbinders Esther Glas Collection has sold out at Spellbinders (will be restocked) but is still available as of this writing at Scrapbookcom. You can see the collection HERE. Hurry though, it's selling quickly!
I've made some other projects using this collection using the rolodex die. Today I'm using the rounded arch tag. I'm going to make more of these and clip them together for a tag booklet.
I used Mixed Media paper to ink up, I like how it can withstand all the water and products I used. I did put a book on top of it to flatten it after I inked it but before I added all the diecuts. I used Distress Spray Stain in Antique Linen, Rusty Hinge, Gathered Twigs and a spritz of Peacock Feathers. After it dried I used a blending brush to darken the edges with Distress Gathered Twigs.
I used a Tim Holtz honeycomb stencil and Distress Texture Paste in a few random areas. After it dried, I dipped it into some Gathered Twigs ink and spritzed it with water just to add a bit of accent.
The diecuts are all from Spellbinders, the flower is pretty old but a great basic. I cut the flower from pink cardstock and ink blended the edge with Rusty Hinge, spattered a bit of Decayed Mica Spray Stain on top.
The magnifying glass is cut from metallic cardstock and aged with black acrylic paint. I added some blue and bronze acrylic paint with my finger in a few spots. The "glass" is cut from acetate. I placed the bee diecut on top of the glass.
The paperclip is cut from gold cardstock. It was from the GWP set, it's still available on the Scrapbookcom site but only in the bundle. The papers under the clip are ephemera but I'm not sure where I got them from, probably from Tim Holtz Ideaology.
I didn't put it on a card but I placed it on top of one to show it fits on an A2 sized card:




No comments:
Post a Comment