I always buy the Halloween dog from Spellbinders. I have a little dog, so I love to send these cards out to my fellow dog lovers. I try to make them the color of the dog they have. My dog is a little black dog, I'm not sure what breed, she's from a shelter. And yes, I dressed her up like a bee one Halloween:
The printed paper is from Scrapbookcom called Willow Lane. There's quite a few cute Halloween prints but also some nice basics in the pad.
Supplies are listed below with direct links to the stores that carry them. If you use my link to make a purchase, I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for using my links, it really helps and encourages me to continue providing creative content.
---- http://shrsl.com/4ony5 [Scrapbookcom]
Here are the dogs from the last 2 years:
---- https://tinyurl.com/mwweuevx [Spellbinders]
Click on the images below to go directly to these stores:
.jpeg)

No comments:
Post a Comment