Today I used the Spellbinders August Bonus die from the All-Clubs Crate.
You can learn more about the Spellbinders Clubs and the benefits of membership by clicking HERE.
Here's the August All-Clubs Crate Bonus Items, the cat dieset, a monster face dieset and a fun pack of colored cardstock:
I made a 2 second video showing the eye spinning!
I used the eye dies, there are several sizes in the set. The candy corn are made from the teeth, I just cut them from white cardstock and then used markers to color them orange and yellow. The eyes are all popped up with foam dots, the center eye has a spinner underneath the eye.
The bag is from the August 2025 Large Die, Splash Tales. It's available for a single purchase. I cut it once from orange cardstock, once from vellum and layered them together. I hid the glue by placing it under the eyes and string. The string is from Michaels, last year.
The background is black cardstock, I took a blending brush and some white pigment ink and softly blended it to look like smoke.
The second card I made uses the same monster face dieset. I used the 3D Embossing Folder of the Month, it's a large folder, 1/2 of it will emboss an A2 sized panel. I used black cardstock and rubbed a white ink pad over it. I used the eye die to make the spider. I used some older dies to cut the zigzag for the eyeballs to fit into, the spider legs and the spider's web.


Here's the card I made using the the other Bonus Item:
Supplies are listed below with direct links to the stores that carry them. If you use my link to make a purchase, I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for using my links, it really helps and encourages me to continue providing creative content.
Here's the August All-Clubs Crate Bonus Items, the cat dieset, a monster face dieset and a fun pack of colored cardstock:
---- https://tinyurl.com/b6jdue49 [Spellbinders]
3D Embossing Folder
---- https://tinyurl.com/ecp9dt38 [Spellbinders]
Splash Tales
---- https://tinyurl.com/45k774vw [Spellbinders]
Tangled Threads Dies
---- https://tinyurl.com/y86ebakt [Spellbinders]
---- https://tidd.ly/4iiyYmd [Scrapbookcom]
Spinners
---- https://tinyurl.com/24ydt4uw [Spellbinders]
---- https://tidd.ly/4f7TiU2 [Scrapbookcom]
---- https://tidd.ly/4wBXx14 [Simon Says Stamp]
Click on the images below to go directly to these stores:
Thank you for visiting!
I can also be found on
Instagram @Susanbcards



No comments:
Post a Comment