Thursday, October 8, 2026

Merry Goosemas! Spellbinders October All Club Crate Bonus and Press + Foil Plate

 

This month, the All-Clubs Crate Bonuses includes this Goose! There are a few other costumes included in the set, so funny! Apparently, people put these geese on their doorsteps and dress them up. Ok, I'm not someone to judge what people spend their money on, I have enough paper to get me through the end of time when AI takes over the earth. LOL.

Here's the Bonus for October:


For $130, you receive all the Clubs (Large Die, Small Die, Stitiching Die, Press + Foil Plate, the Embossing Folder, the 3D Embossing Folder, Clear Stamp + Die, Stencil PLUS the 10-pack of paper, Merry Goosemas dieset and the Candy Cane Dash! The other benefits are 15% off regular priced Spellbinders products, 1 Free Shipping Coupon per month and Early Access to new arrivals and special events. That's an amazing deal!

My background is metallic cardstock, I took the Press + Foil Plate and embossed the paper rather than hot foiling or BP inking. I used a Sizzix silicon embossing mat to do this. Sadly this is discontinued, why aren't people using these? You can still google it and try to find it. I like the look.


The sentiment is from a few months ago, I'll link it below.

Supplies are listed below with direct links to the stores that carry them. If you use my link to make a purchase, I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you and lets Spellbinders know you find my content useful. I recently stopped receiving new releases except for the Club Kits since I have had very few people using my links to make purchases. Thank you for the support.

SUPPLIES

All-Clubs Crate

----  https://tinyurl.com/b6jdue49  [Spellbinders]

Press + Foil of the Month

----  https://tinyurl.com/4dezdx53  [Spellbinders]

Other Club Kits

Large Die of the Month
----  https://tinyurl.com/2ayrr2yt  [Spellbinders]


3D Embossing Folder of the Month
----  https://tinyurl.com/ecp9dt38  [Spellbinders]

Stitching Die of the Month
----  https://tinyurl.com/2rff66vy  [Spellbinders]



Small Die of the Month
----  https://tinyurl.com/2hd97nuh  [Spellbinders]


Clear Stamp + Die of the Month
----  https://tinyurl.com/4dzs5upj  [Spellbinders]


Stencil of the Month
----  https://tinyurl.com/4jxasr4d  [Spellbinders]


Embossing Folder of the Month
----  https://tinyurl.com/45eak2nm  [Spellbinders]


Click on the images below to go directly to these stores:




Thank you for visiting!
I can also be found on
Instagram @Susanbcards





No comments:

Post a Comment